I especially love the trees. Will you share your pattern? I'd love to see some pictures as you make them. They are fantastic as are your beautiful snowflakes.
Hi Jolimama!! Your trees are great!!! :) And I really love all the tattings around the centers!!! You did a wonderful job!!! :) I received your package and thank you so very, very much!!! I can't wait to work with the centers, but it will have to wait for the new year. I have to take care of my dad because he is having his 3rd surgery this year and I have to do all the therapy so I will be very busy for a few weeks. I will try them out as soon as I can and will post them for you to see. Have a wonderful Christmas!! :)
Ó de szépek!Annyira inspirálsz..Úgy örülök hogy ilyen szépeket készítesz...Gratulálok!Na én is neki álltam.... ezt is Neked köszönöm....
VálaszTörlésDe jó, várom az eredményt-)
TörlésYour snowflakes and trees are absolutely lovely!
VálaszTörlés:-)
TörlésI especially love the trees. Will you share your pattern? I'd love to see some pictures as you make them. They are fantastic as are your beautiful snowflakes.
VálaszTörlés:-) A mintát itt találtam
Törléshttp://www.liveinternet.ru/users/sama_lubov/post197295397/
NAGYON SZÉPEK A KARÁCSONYFADÍSZEID!
VálaszTörlésÉKESSÉGE LESZ A FÁNAK! :-)
Köszönöm.
TörlésHi Jolimama!! Your trees are great!!! :) And I really love all the tattings around the centers!!! You did a wonderful job!!! :)
VálaszTörlésI received your package and thank you so very, very much!!! I can't wait to work with the centers, but it will have to wait for the new year. I have to take care of my dad because he is having his 3rd surgery this year and I have to do all the therapy so I will be very busy for a few weeks. I will try them out as soon as I can and will post them for you to see. Have a wonderful Christmas!! :)
Megnyugodtam, hogy odaért a csomag.
TörlésGyógyulás a betegnek.
piękne!
VálaszTörlés:-)
Törlésnagyon szép:-) Olyan régen volt a kezemben a hajócskám... Kissé hűtlen lettem hozzájuk..
VálaszTörlésKár, pedig a szép ruhácskákat is lehetne diszíteni hajócsipkével:-)
TörlésMikor mutattod itt is a dobozt?? Inkább ékszeres ládika... kis szépség....Gratulálok.... gyönyörű.......
VálaszTörlésHamarosan:-)
VálaszTörlés